Law Firm Website Design
We offer law firm website design and lawyer internet marketing services. We work with solo practices and multi-lawyer firms, anywhere in the USA, for any legal practice areas.
We have the most experience with family, divorce, and criminal defense. We also have substantial law firm web design and digital marketing experience for personal injury, bankruptcy, business law, medical malpractice, wrongful death, probate, and immigration.
Full Service Web Design Company
We know you're busy managing your practice. With 20+ years experience working with lawyers we are capable of delivering a great finished product with minimal demands on your time. We do all of our work in-house (not outsourced overseas). From design and copy writing, to on-page SEO, we craft websites with great attention to aesthetics, voice, optimization, and lead generation.
It's Easy to Get Started
Getting started is very easy. First, a relatively brief phone conversation to discuss goals, learn about your practice, and define the scope-of-work. Next, we will provide you with a detailed proposal agreement to commission our services. From there, simply return a signed copy along with an inital payment, and we will get started within 2-3 business days.
While we progress through the initial phases of design and coding, you have time to provide us with firm-specific content. Generally, we need the client organization to provide us with:
- Business info (name, address, phone, hours, etc.)
- Practice info (practice areas, geographic service area, etc.)
- Lawyer info (names, photos, bios, organization credentials, etc.)
- Miscellaneous (color palette, logo, reviews, etc.)
How long will it take to complete? A reasonable expectation for the average law firm website to be launched is 8 weeks. The common things that add time to a job are delays in getting lawyer photos, bio info, etc. We will do everything reasonably possible to keep your project moving while we wait on content items.
What Do Law Firm Websites Cost? Like your practice, the cost is directly related to the number of hours the project requires. On average, a basic clean website for a solo practice will cost $3,000 - $5,000, and a website for a larger law firm ranges between $5,000 - $8,000.
We do not have buyout fees, subscription fees, licensing fees, or hidden costs. When the contract price has been paid in full, you own the website. The only costs moving forward are the customary renewals for domian name, web hosting, and SSL certificate.
Interested in learning more or getting a price quote?
Simply call us at 770-429-5300 or click the button below to request more information.Request More Information
Website Support Services
Yes, we offer as-needed support services for website updates, without sketchy monthly maintenance fees or contracts.
We also offer attorney marketing, including SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, and social media marketing. We have a lot to offer law firms who want an aggressive marketing advertising campaigns.
Practice Areas Experience
We have created websites, including copy writing, for a wide range of legal practices including these practice areas:
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Probate, Wills, Trusts
- Business Law
- Consumer Protection
A Full Suite of Services
Agencies do not all offer the same level of quality or services. We would like to confirm that we offer the following:
- Style Guides for Fonts and Colors
- Responsive coding for PC, Tablet, Phone
- HTML or Wordpress CRM Platform
- On-page SEO for Fast Loading Pages
- Professional Copy Writing Services
- Options for Advanced SEO Services
- Options for PPC Landing Pages
- Options for Non-English Pages
- Domain Names, Web Hosing, SSL
We Offer Everything You Need
Full Service Web Design
We offer everything you need for a new, optimized industrial website
- Industrial Design Consulting
- Site Architecture Planning
- Copy Writing (Technical & Marketing)
- Graphics Design & Image Optimization
- Mobile Friendly (Responsive) Coding
- Secure Web Hosting / Optional CDN
- CMS - Content Management Solutions
- Foreign Language Copy Writing
Maximize your online presence with Schema, Structured Data, and Local SEO
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Visitor Identification & Notification
- Live Chat Integration
- Searchable Product Catalogs
- Schema Markup Experts
- Server & Website Security
Improve your ROI with Search Engine Marketing and Paid Search Advertising
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- SEM - Search Engine Marketing
- PPC - Pay Per Click Management
- Online Marketing Strategies
- Online Competitor Data Mining
- Internet Press Releases
- Industrial Listings Management
- Industrial Advertising Consulting