Our Approach to Digital Marketing
Our strategic advantage is decades of real-world business experience. We understand sales and marketing from a practical perspective. Our management team will stay on top of your business to keep your SEO and digital marketing on target.
What we don't do is push one-size-fits-all digital marketing and SEO services. We outsource work to foreign SEO companies or delegate account management to junior personnel.
What are the best SEO services?
- Website SEO to improve search engine ranking
- Technical SEO for faster page load speeds
- Schema Markup to promote targeted visibility
- Conversion Optimization to improve lead generation
- Voice SEO to be found on voice searches (Siri, etc.)
- Local SEO to boost Google business listing and others
Local SEO services in Woodstock
Whether your business is near Olde Rope Mill Park, Dixie Speedway or downtown near Reformation Brewery we can easily meet in-person to discuss your needs. We're also available via phone, email, and text messaging. We do not require long-term contracts, and we have excellent payment options.
Value Oriented Pricing
How much do SEO services cost? That is a common question, however, the better question is what value can I expect for what I spend?. A reasonable value is achieved when SEO pricing is set to provide competitive services. A low budget in a highly competitive market will yield sub-par results. A high budget in a less competitive market may be overpriced services.
You need to know if you're...
- getting the services you need. Is your agency expanding visibility, improving ranking, and increasing conversions... or just burning budget?
- paying for things you don't need. Is your agency choosing to do easy tasks to fluff out a report or wasting budget on low-value work?
- getting short- or long-term benefits. PPC advertising budget can deliver short-term benefits (one time leads) but the money spent has virtually no long-term value. Website optimization, local SEO, and content marketing can provide short- and long-term benefits. Combining all can maximize your ROI potential, but where is the point of diminishing return?
We have the answers to these questions, and how to deliver value.
Want to know more? Call 770-429-5300 for a friendly chat.
"Flat-rate packages" and "point-based pricing" incorrectly assume any particular service for a client requires the same amount of work and time. For example, "on-page SEO pricing" ... how large is your website? What is your target market area? Price-point offers are a sales tactic. Think A-B-C, small-medium-large, bronze-silver-gold. Sales people know that most people choose the middle option.
Our payment options are pay online with a credit or debit card, company check, Bitcoin, or cash. We offer customized payment plans for seasonal service companies. Payments are due on the first business day of the month.
For "SEO results" it depends on the competitive landscape, the overall quality of your website, and numerous other factors. Generally speaking, meaningful SEO results may take many months and will require ongoing work to maintain competitive placement.
In addition to 20+ years agency experience, we have 20+ years client-side business experience. Our business experience includes entreprenuership, senior and mid-level sales and marketing management positions. We know business and how to get things done!
Our core competencies are:
- Sales and Marketing Consulting
- Website Design & Development
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- SEM - Search Engine Marketing
- LSM - Local Search Marketing
- VSM - Voice Search Marketing
- PPC - Pay Per Click Advertising
- CRO - Conversion Rate Optimization
- CMP - Content Marketing Platform
- SMM - Social Media Marketing
Getting acquainted is essential for success. We will take the time to develop a solid understanding of your business and goals. The best possible strategy and tactics can be made only after we define the target outcome.
We create services, campaigns, and programs that are fluid and dynamic. All facets of a program work in unison, and are designed for prompt adjustments to fit the changing needs of the business.Reach Out →
We respect budgets and the trust our clients place in our agency. A lot of agencies focus on the monthly spend of the account, and preserving revenue. We focus on the results we deliver for our clients, and let our work earn our rewards.
We make recommendations for only services that we believe will benefit the client organization. We perform as trusted advisors and business professionals that you can rely on to do the right thing, the right way, every time.Reach Out →