Work With Business Professionals
The typical SEO company adds content to a WordPress template (theme) and relies on SEO advice from forums and blogs. They complete tasks without critical understanding of the process as a whole. They lack the business backgrounds to understand the role of marketing, or needs of sales teams. The result is work that does not deliver optimal value to the client organization.
Our advantage is being an agency with talented people with 20+ years real-world business management experience. Imagine working business professionals that create meaningful marketing strategies and can provide sales training. Imagine a top-to-bottom approach to success.
Imagine a team that thinks beyond how many clicks you got this month, and looks at the quality of leads. We want to generate leads for products and service that provide the most benefit for your business. We know what a business needs, how to generate leads, and boost bottom-line results.
We do not use foreign outsourcing for SEO, web design, or digital marketing services. We offer payment plans and payment options.
What are the best SEO services?
- Website SEO to improve search engine ranking
- Technical SEO for faster page load speeds
- Schema Markup to promote targeted visibility
- Conversion Optimization to improve lead generation
- Voice SEO to be found on voice searches (Siri, etc.)
- Local SEO to boost Google business listing and others
Local SEO services in Marietta
Whether your business is near the Marietta Square, The Battery and Truist Park or Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park we can easily meet in-person to discuss your needs. We're also available via phone, email, and text messaging. We do not require long-term contracts, and we have excellent payment options.
Marketing & SEO Pricing
What do digital marketing and SEO cost? We can work with any budget over digital marketing budget $1,000 per month. A critical consideration for success is determining budget based on the type and amount of services needed for a competitive presence. If you have a smaller budget, it it imperative that you work with an agency that knows how to get the most from what you can afford. We pride ourselves on being good stewards of our client's budgets.
You need to know if you're...
- getting the services you need. Is your agency expanding visibility, improving ranking, and increasing conversions... or just burning budget?
- paying for things you don't need. Is your agency choosing to do easy tasks to fluff out a report or wasting budget on low-value work?
- getting short- or long-term benefits. PPC advertising budget can deliver short-term benefits (one time leads) but the money spent has virtually no long-term value. Website optimization, local SEO, and content marketing can provide short- and long-term benefits. Combining all can maximize your ROI potential, but where is the point of diminishing return?
We have the answers to these questions, and how to deliver value.
Want to know more? Call 770-429-5300 for a friendly chat.
"Flat-rate packages" and "point-based pricing" incorrectly assume any particular service for a client requires the same amount of work and time. For example, "on-page SEO pricing" ... how large is your website? What is your target market area? Price-point offers are a sales tactic. Think A-B-C, small-medium-large, bronze-silver-gold. Sales people know that most people choose the middle option.
Our payment options are pay online with a credit or debit card, company check, Bitcoin, or cash. We offer customized payment plans for seasonal service companies. Payments are due on the first business day of the month.
For "SEO results" it depends on the competitive landscape, the overall quality of your website, and numerous other factors. Generally speaking, meaningful SEO results may take many months and will require ongoing work to maintain competitive placement.
In addition to 20+ years agency experience, we have 20+ years client-side business experience. Our business experience includes entreprenuership, senior and mid-level sales and marketing management positions. We know business and how to get things done!
Our core competencies are:
- Sales and Marketing Consulting
- Website Design & Development
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- SEM - Search Engine Marketing
- LSM - Local Search Marketing
- VSM - Voice Search Marketing
- PPC - Pay Per Click Advertising
- CRO - Conversion Rate Optimization
- CMP - Content Marketing Platform
- SMM - Social Media Marketing
Getting acquainted is essential for success. We will take the time to develop a solid understanding of your business and goals. The best possible strategy and tactics can be made only after we define the target outcome.
We create services, campaigns, and programs that are fluid and dynamic. All facets of a program work in unison, and are designed for prompt adjustments to fit the changing needs of the business.Reach Out →
We respect budgets and the trust our clients place in our agency. A lot of agencies focus on the monthly spend of the account, and preserving revenue. We focus on the results we deliver for our clients, and let our work earn our rewards.
We make recommendations for only services that we believe will benefit the client organization. We perform as trusted advisors and business professionals that you can rely on to do the right thing, the right way, every time.Reach Out →