Inbound Marketing Agency
Inbound Marketing is used to position helpful content where it can be easily found by potential customers. Effective inbound marketing leverages the combined power of the top digital marketing services in order to affect a wide and well developed online footprint. Inbound content marketing generally includes search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, and local search marketing.
Every business has somewhat unique circumstances and objectives. Therefore, they need a customized inbound marketing strategy. Your inbound marketing strategy may need, as your business needs, to consider branding, lead generation, visibility, market development, competitive pressure, and more. For this reason, you need to hire a digital marketing agency with real world business experience.
Inbound Digital Marketing Services/h3>
What is inbound marketing? Inbound marketing is a marketing methodology that engages potential customers by providing helpful content for their needs. Inbound marketing content educates, answers questions, educates and informs. The power of inbound marketing content is that consumers actually seek out your content. Traditional marketing uses a push strategy which can be annoying to potential customers. Examples of a push strategy are direct mail, phone canvassing, billboards, door hangers, etc. While outbound marketing interrupts your audience with content they don’t always want, inbound marketing forms connections by addressing problems they want to resolve.
Inbound vs Outbound Marketing
The difference between in-bound and out-bound marketing is substantial.
Inbound Marketing recognizes two critical facets of successful digital marketing.
- Search Methods Online customers use a variety of means to source products and services. Today’s online consumer may use their mobile device using voice search, desktop PC on a search engine, visit a social media site, or business directory site.
- The Power of Reach A business needs to establish a wide, online footprint. The internet enables a business with the opportunity to find and engage a huge audience. Generally speaking, the odds are then stacked in your favor for generating more leads, more sales, and greater revenue.
The secret to success. Education Marketing can be wildly successful when you have a good understanding of your customer demographic, pre-sale mindset, and needs. From this, develop a presentation of needed info and earn competitive placement in the very places where your customers are likely to be found.
Outbound marketing typically often has low success rates. This is because outbound marketing generally relies on miraculous timing of a prospect seeing your information at the exact moment they are need the products or services you offer. The odds are stacked against the business because the advertising message must reach the customer when they actually want to buy. An example is direct mail or email marketing where a 2-3% response is considered very good. Also, a lot of marketing material is a one-shot proposition. Emails get deleted, direct mail gets discarded, and your investment is dead.
Inbound marketing content has long,useful life. Well written content published online can reach people for years. If it’s visibility begins to slip, you can often update and article or page to retain value. Online content can work for you 24/7 over a huge area to engage potential buyers.
What is an example of inbound marketing?
- Content Marketing is the cornerstone of inbound marketing. Creating useful and relevant content that can be used on blogs, wikis, and video sharing sites. A significant challenge for most businesses is finding the time and expertise to create high quality content. The best content is informative material that helps a consumer to understand and evaluate features, benefits and options. The days of creating only "sales pitch copy" are dead and gone. Any content that is created should be optimized for the online channel or medium where it will be used. A competent content marketing company can create and publish well crafted articles, blog posts, internet press releases, and more.
- Organic SEO is the fuel to support an educational marketing campaign. After creating high value content, and placing the content online, the value for the business comes when the content is found by consumers. Search engine optimization takes great content and adds technical elements that search engines love. SEO enhances content to empower it to be ranked well for high traffic keywords and search phrases. A good digital marketing company has the physical resources to identify the search terms that people actually use. With some smart work, they then get your content ranked well for high traffic searches.
- Social Media Marketing is more important than ever, and continues to increase in importance and relevance in achieving top search engine rankings. Google has specifically stated that "social signals" are a consideration in their search engine algorithms. Social media content sharing is certainly a prime consideration; however your social media marketing strategy needs to also generate positive social signals. Having a reader take actions such as retweet, follow, like, or share, lets Google know that your work is helpful content.
Content Marketing Costs & ROI
Inbound Marketing Costs can be managed to stay within your budget, however a business should set their expectations in alignment with the investment level, relative to the recommendations of the inbound marketing company. A small local business may find great success with a very modest budget, while a company needing a very large market area (i.e., national exposure) should expect to make a much higher investment. Our approach to customizing content marketing programs means that your budget is respected and you get a "no-fluff" program that includes exactly what your business needs without things that provide little value.
For a Free Content Marketing Consultation simply Contact Us Online or call us at 770-429-5300 to discuss your business and learn how content marketing may be a good fit for your needs. We can share ideas with you, and let you know how our digital marketing services have helped companies throughout the United States.
- Photo courtesy of Stokpic on Pixabay